Saturday, August 27, 2011

Our Tree climbing and mini-golf adventure

 Warsaw is home to many out-door activities. The three older kids loved this adventure. Emma and Aaron were tested on strength and skill. They passed to go on the green arrow level. Here they are ready for the adventure.


 Jonathan passed to enter the next level up. He set off quickly for the yellow level.

 Abby and Anna watched as Alan set off.


They had a great time and came back with amazing stories of the zip line and the high bridges.
Then everyone prepared for the mini-golf event.
I loved that they had a little club the perfect size for Rebecca. 


4 comments:

  1. I love the cute pose Anna makes in the last picture!! Ok, my kids would totally love that tree climbing adventure. Did your kids write down the plans on how to make it to put one in your backyard? :)

    charlene

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's not at all like I picture Warsaw. That golfing picture is adorable. Did you try the ropes course too?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Does Alan carry a football everywhere? :-)

    Can't wait to see you guys again in a few months!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved looking at all of your pictures. I hope you will put up some of Israel!

    ReplyDelete