Monday, June 27, 2011

Pulau Ubin

 Our journey began and we boarded the MRT off to visit Pulau Ubin, a small island that is part of Singapore. The guide book described it as the only place in Singapore you can visit that resembles life in the 1960's. We set off to seek and adventure on Saturday. I like this picture, like father like son!
 We boarded the bumboat that would take us across the water to the island.


 The kids loved the trip on the water.
 When we arrived we rented bikes and rode out to the end on the island. Along the way we saw monkeys and a wild boar. We walked through  the mangrove swamp and climbed to the top of the observation tower to look across the jungle.

 Everyone loved the beach and the sand.
 All to soon the sun began to set and it was time to go home.




3 comments:

  1. You guys are having way to much fun!!! I sure miss you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks awesome! You are doing a fabulous job documenting your adventures in Singapore!

    charlene

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is the only way that I can leave a comment. I see Valerie was able to so it must be my computer with the issues!

    charlen

    ReplyDelete