We arrived in KL, Malaysia rested and happy after nice trip on Aeroline bus. Individual TV's and lunch served on the bus made it a great trip. I loved seeing some of Malaysia as we drove by. We enjoyed visiting our friends and learning more about the Country.
One of the stops on our adventure was Batun Cave. It serves as a Hindu temple. My kids were fascinated by the monkeys. We enjoyed watching them eat breakfast.
Here is the group before we head up over 200 stairs to see what was at the top!
It was a hike, but Anna made it to the top all by herself, without whining. She wanted me to add the without whining part. It was an accomplishment in 98% humidity and at least 90 degrees.

This is a enormous statue of an idol that the Hindu people worship. They worship over 33,000 different gods.
That statue is amazing!
ReplyDeleteIt's so fun to see where you've been. When we were looking at your post Andrea said, "I've always wanted to hike up those ancient steps in a rain forest to see a temple."
ReplyDeleteRoger wanted to see what the stairs looked like!!
ReplyDeleteSo glad I finally checked your blog again! I'm excited to keep closer tabs on your adventures. We'd love to skype again too! From the pictures, I was surprised how long Rebecca's hair is! and Anna's too! Wow, they're growing up! About whining: I guess 3 1/2 yr olds know what whining is b/c I heard Isaac telling someone yesterday about an experience and he said, " . . . and then I whined,'Where's my mom?!' . . ." So he's very aware now what it is and that I don't like it! :) Love you guys!
ReplyDeleteI love to see your pictures and see where you've been. We miss you guys but I am so glad that you are having a wonderful adventure!
ReplyDelete