We all suffered the effects of Jet Lag. Anna fell asleep during dinner and everyone has been up at 3:30 am but I think we are almost on the Singapore Schedule.
Today we went to Marina Bay, one of the sites of the Singapore Oylmpics.
Here are my future Olympians sharing their favorite sport.
On the subway, on the way home I sat next to a women from Jakarta. She commented about the children and said "You are an inspiration to me, I am going to remember you. Most of the women in Jakarta have one child and have the nanny take care of it."
We have many people comment each day about the children. They often say "Are they all your children." I knew we were coming to share the joy of families. I'm happy to know we touched someone's heart today




did you wear your, "yes, they are all mine!!!" t-shirt????? :)
ReplyDeleteThat looks like so much fun!!
The girls look fabulous in their New York glasses!!!