Those are great pics! And I love your blog. Mostly that you have one! The kids look great. I was supposed to have our pictures taken by now, but with the kids being sick, I haven't even started yet. Don't know if I'll make it before Christmas. I hope so!
It's fun to see you have a blog! Now Isaac can see pics of your kids too! That family pic in front of the Washington temple is beautiful! Are you going to send it to mom? Can you email a copy to us so it can be in our screen saver repitiore? ~Amy
Emma is so gorgeous! Welcome to blogging!
ReplyDeleteThose are great pics! And I love your blog. Mostly that you have one! The kids look great. I was supposed to have our pictures taken by now, but with the kids being sick, I haven't even started yet. Don't know if I'll make it before Christmas. I hope so!
ReplyDeleteYay! You blog. It is fun to show Ainslie pictures of your family.
ReplyDeleteIt's fun to see you have a blog! Now Isaac can see pics of your kids too! That family pic in front of the Washington temple is beautiful! Are you going to send it to mom? Can you email a copy to us so it can be in our screen saver repitiore? ~Amy
ReplyDelete